See also Hotpot Near Me and Mandarin Kitchen
A blender is a must-have staple in every kitchen. In the past, blenders have been used for not doing much more than mixing up a protein shake or making a bar drink.
While blenders are great for these things, the blenders of today are required to do much more. Gone are the days the blender sat on a shelf collecting dust or in a cabinet next to a crock pot.
See also Oster Versa Performance Blender
With the new advent of cooking shows and hand mixers with the power of the blenders of old, the new generation of blenders have to be twice as powerful and three times as versatile. Today’s blenders have to be the swiss-army knife of the kitchen.
They should be able to act as a food processor, grinder, mixer, ice cream maker, pepper grinder, tenderizer, ice crusher, liquefies, and the general liquid mixer that it has been traditionally used for.
With so many demands placed on one machine, it has to be a machine that is able to take a beating and equipped with sleek lines and a beautiful look that would add character and class to any kitchen counter. Let’s take a look at the Blendtec Designer Series.
Pros and Cons:
- Unlike the Blendtec Total Blender, it only has 5 speeds.
- All spills and messes wipe up easily off the smooth exterior.
See also El Patron Restaurant and King Buffet
- It’s still a bottom blade blender requiring the blender to blend from the bottom up.
- The icons are great but there are things that it can do that do not have an icon.
- Its dimensions will fit nicely underneath a counter.
- Most powerful motor sold in the non-restaurant arena.
- Competitively priced blender for everything it does.
See also Breville Hemisphere Control Blender
- Square, smooth, metal-like finish base that comes in 4 separate colors.
- Easily cleaned touch pad which is completely encased so that a simple mess will not short it out.
- Brightly lit standard icons for the most often used blend cycles such as ice crush, juice, and liquefy.
- One of the largest jars or carafes in the blender industry allowing you to blend larger quantities than ever before.
- 1,560-watt motor powerful enough to purify a jar of peanuts into a fine creamy peanut butter that would rival most store bought brands.
- One of the most precision engineered motors.